Excellent hospital care at home.
Sechelt Hospital is an acute care, 44-bed facility located in Sechelt, British Columbia.
The hospital serves the 30,000 plus residents of the Lower Sunshine Coast, including the communities of the Traditional Territory of the Sechelt First Nations, Gambier Island, Hopkins Landing, Langdale, Gibsons, Roberts Creek, Wilson Creek, Davis Bay, Sechelt, Halfmoon Bay, Pender Harbour and Egmont.
Sechelt Hospital provides a full range of services to the community, including:
- Emergency care and trauma services
- Renal program – community dialysis units
- Psychiatric in patient and crisis response (Mental Health and Addiction Services)
- Regional Laboratory medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging services such as Computed Tomography (CT SCANNER), Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Mammography and General Radiology (X-ray)
- Rehabilitation services – such as Physiotherapy
- Birthing for low-risk pregnancies
- Some Surgery
- Delivery of Chemotherapy for cancer patients
Next Page: Expansion News